OC Class Fall 2006

Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Shimada Style

Here are some links to video of OC Class showing their costumes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RynqqNz0fiE



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EuraZP6z-I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTSR3AJUO5Y






Halloween at Shimada Koko!



Brass Band students....drummers! Sayaka and Emi carved this kabocha (pumpkin)
Ryo and Jun posing in their costumes. Ryo was a ghost and Jun was a zombie.
Emi and Sayaka...pumpkin carving extraordinaires! Emi is a witch and Sayaka is a neko (cat).
Yuki and Tomoyasu (Tom). Yuki is a zombie and Tom is a pumpkin.

Today the seven of us dressed in our Halloween costumes and carved a pumpkin.

I was a Shimako Student. I wore the white-collared shirt with the navy blue skirt, blue knee high socks and black shoes. I wanted to be a dead Shimako student, but the fake blood we tried making in class was really stupid looking and sticky, so I decided not to go that way.

The kids will tell you about their costumes and what they think about Halloween in general.

I love Halloween, and I was pretty excited that the kids were interested in Genkily making Halloween activities and costumes. I had fun.

Look at the pumpkin!!! It’s a little backwards, but cute, right? だいじょぶ。
Here in Japan, pumpkins are Green!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello everybody!!!!! I love your new Web site. I love the Halloween pictures. You look like you had so much fun. I'm really proud of you for working so hard. I miss you very much. Good luck in the fall term. I will keep checking this page to see your progress.
xox, Kara

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Hello everyone, my name is Jake. I met many of you at your friendship day festival earlier this year. I am Kara's friend. I just wanted you all to know that I love your school website, it is very impressive! Keep up the good work and I wish all of you the best of luck this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home