OC Class Fall 2006

Monday, September 11, 2006

Welcome to our Homepage!

If you want to join our blog club, it is easy!
You can write something when you have time.
It is a fun way to meet new friends.
Everyone is welcome.
To join, please write one paragraph about yourself and email to axlelaser2@hotmail.com.
Sending an picture is also a great thing to do.
Below is a sample of how to write an introduction for this page, but you can introduce yourself however you would like.
Hope to meet you soon!

Illustration
by
Gabriel Ramos

Hello! My name is Himi Jimi and I am a 3rd year student at Shimada High School.


I am in the baking magic cookies club. I am very good at making cakes too.

My favorite thing to do is to dye my hair different colors. Last week, my hair was pink.

Today, it is orange.

I have a pet mouse named Ichigo who loves to eat my cakes.

She is a white mouse, but I like to color her too.

Her favorite color to be is red like a strawberry.

Do you want to see a picture of my mouse? How about a picture of my beautiful Mt. Fuji cake?

If yes, please write me a letter!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home